Tuesday, August 2, 2011

She hurt me in ways I didn't think anyone could, PLEASE help?

You seem like a really nice guy sorry this happened to you. I'm not really sure what was going through this girls head. There is one explanation I can think of though. She got played by her first bf who she really liked and as a way to cope with the pain she found another man to confide in which was you. Then she was still jaded about love so she moved onto another guy because she thinks that every guy is insincere (she's jaded). That's the only thing I can think of because I went through something similar but I came back to the guy who truly loved me because I know that he is my true love. I hope things work out for you and I wish you the best. oh yeah and one other thing. My first bf broke up with me and didn't love me the way that I loved him. The pain was horrible but then 3 years later I met the man of my dreams. There are other fish in the sea. good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment