Thursday, August 11, 2011

I'm a health science major now and eventually want to be a PA, but what can I do before entering PA school?

I'm a health science major now, and am entering my second year this Fall, and afterwards I am wanting to go get my Master's and become a physician's assistant. I don't know though if I want to go straight to get my Master's or take a year or two off to work some before going back to school. The only thing is, if I did take a year off in-between, what would i do for a job? Since, health sciences is a pre-professional major and then in addition to that I am minoring in biology and business management. After graduating with that major and two minors what job could I temporarily get? Or would I have to get some kind of certification, like a CNA, in order to have any work in the field.

No comments:

Post a Comment