Friday, August 5, 2011

Would you do me a favour and read through my short Creative Writing piece?

To be honest I thought it was a slight bit dull. There is plenty do do with this piece to make it enthralling. For one, instead of gushed you could say that "your mother" forced out the words through her clogged throat of tears. I would say add a bit more of the other people in the airport to it. How did they react when the children's parents left their kids? Was there something else going on in the airport this whole time or was it just a regular day there? Was the weather hot? Cold? Mild? Humid? All these things get the reader involved and feel like they are more in the story. How do you want this story to play out? You can add a twist to it and make it about a cult or something or you could even double twist it and make it nothing special while having it seem to have a darker tone. It all depends on how you want your story. Just think of yourself as the reader and put in there what you would like to know. Good luck, I hope I could be of some help.

No comments:

Post a Comment