Saturday, August 6, 2011

What do you think of this? unusually shallow?

I am a 21 year old female. I am a junior in college. I took all online classes this year, I've never moved out of my parents' house. I've worked the same gas station job (which I don't like) since I was in high school. I have always been very shy. I don't like people. I don't have any friends. I kissed a boy before one time couple summers ago. I have always wanted to own a bear sanctuary or marry a bear (I've always been madly in love with Yogi Bear). I'm studying to be a clinical lab scientist. But all I really care about is that I want to/ wish I was very attractive and beautiful. I have Asperger's syndrome too (I forgot to mention that). I hate when other girls are prettier, and this just feels like the most important thing to me. Doesn't that seem strange to you? I want a lover who will think that I'm the most beautiful girl in the world. I'm not sure if this is normal because I don't like people and have been extremely shy and strange my whole life. It is like I never really have any interests. I just want to be beautiful and sexual with someone special to me. This is what I constantly want. I really don't care about anything else. I trudge through my homework.

No comments:

Post a Comment