Saturday, August 6, 2011

I'm 5 months pregnant and my boyfriend cant find a job help!!!?

My boyfriend and i both go to school im currently earning my diploma on August 5th ill be out of school soon. I will be allowed back to school when my baby is 3 months so that I can get my cna. My boyfriend has a little more time to go so that he can earn his diploma but we don't got a specific date yet. My due date is on october 28th and I feel like we wont be ready for this baby we get like 180$ a month from school and that's the only income coming in rite now. We have been looking for jobs but we've never worked before so therefore we don't have work experience and im pregnant they dont tell me that thats the reason but im pretty sure thats the reason they dont hire me.

No comments:

Post a Comment